You already know that Harmony Valley Creamery has the best homemade ice cream around. Thoughtfully crafted in small batches with only the finest local ingredients, we’ve taken great care to ensure that each scoop has a perfectly balanced flavor profile and an exceptionally creamy texture. But if one scoop is so decadent, can you imagine two or even three? (We know…we’re blowing your mind!)
While all of our ice creams are delectable on their own, we got to thinking about flavor combinations that hit it out of the park. If you’re looking for two great tastes that taste great together, you’ve come to the right post. After conducting a great deal of painstaking research (Painstaking?! Try delicious!) we present to you a curated list of Harmony Valley Creamery’s udderly awesome combos.
- Enjoy your favorite Girl Scout Cookie even when it’s not cookie season by combining Harmony Chapel Chocolate and Doo-Dah Mint ‘n Chip. Refreshing!
- If you like it rich, Blue Door Butter Pecan paired with Mayor Freddy’s Vanilla Bean is one smooth duo.
- For the best Neapolitan you’ve ever had, flank a generous scoop of Mayor Freddy’s Vanilla Bean with (equally generous!) scoops of Harmony Chapel Chocolate and School’s Out Strawberry.
- No need to reinvent the wheel here–take inspiration from the classic cookie everyone loves! Combine Harmony Chapel Chocolate, Mayor Freddy’s Vanilla Bean and Local Yodelers Cookies ‘n Cream for riff on an American classic.
- The newest addition to the Harmony Valley Creamery lineup is Shoreline Swirl Salted Caramel and boy, does she play well with others! Mayor Freddy’s Vanilla Bean, Harmony Chapel Chocolate, Blue Door Butter Pecan…you can’t go wrong when you start with this flavor as your base!
With so many delicious ways to mix and match our flavors, there’s no need to limit yourself to these suggestions. What are your favorite Harmony Valley Creamery flavor combos? We’d love to hear from you! And the next time you spot the scoop truck rolling into town, tell them to make it a double!